Even during the summer break, the University of Alabama returning students may think about doing a bit of homework- quite literally. Now would be the opportune time to start thinking about available Tuscaloosa Apartments Near Campus.
When looking into Tuscaloosa Apartments Near Campus, students should research carefully just the ideal apartment community that suits them the best, both within the apartment unit as well as in the complex itself.
The ideal apartment complex students should look into further include in the apartment unit itself:
• 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
• 9-foot ceilings
• Hardwood-style floors
• 50″ flat-panel HDTV in living room
• In-unit laundry
• Granite kitchen countertops and stainless-steel appliances
• Internet and water included
• Provided High-Speed Internet (Wi-Fi)
• Private bathrooms for each room
• Private patio or balcony
Spending time in the apartment is great, but it’s nice to get out and about and socialize with fellow residents in the apartment community from time to time. Students would do well finding an apartment community that features:
• 24-hour gym and yoga center and video training
• 10,000 square-foot luxury clubhouse
• Resort-style pool with sun ledge
• Volleyball court
• Grills and firepit
• Group project and smart study rooms
• On-site management
• Electronic access
• Social events for residents and visitors
In addition, community amenities that would be ideal would be:
• Business center/cafe
• Free on-site parking
• Poolside hammock lounge
• Arcade games and golf simulator
• Crimson Ride shuttle bus service to campus
What’s nice about paying rent in such complexes is that it is per person, so no worries if a roommate is having trouble paying their share of the rent for Tuscaloosa Apartments Near Campus.
Lark in the Woods offers all these amenities and more. To check them out in more detail, go to their website.
1 person likes this post.